Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick easy treat for Passover that can be doubled and baked in a larger pan.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees and grease an 8"square pan.
- Beat eggs and sugar together.
- Blend in cocoa, oil, and salt.
- Gradually mix in cake meal; add nuts and/or chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes (top will be shyny and edges dry).