Recipe by LizCl
Light and fluffy and delicious.
Top Review by idarefsky
Made this for passover, it was easy and delicous, wouldn't make any changes. As I had plenty of guests, I prepared the recipe, up to adding the whipped eggwhites well in advance, then finished it off about an hour before we ate. Turned out great!
- 6 eggs, separated at room temperature
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli or 2 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 4 tablespoons matzo meal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Put in blender with egg yolks, onion, 2 tablespoons vegetable soup mix and mayonnaise.
- Add grated zucchini and matzo meal.
- Beat egg whites separately.
- Fold into vegetable mixture.
- Grease a 9X13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees till browned for 1 hour.