Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Light and fluffy and delicious.
Make and share this Passover Broccoli Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Put in blender with egg yolks, onion, 2 tablespoons vegetable soup mix and mayonnaise.
- Add grated zucchini and matzo meal.
- Beat egg whites separately.
- Fold into vegetable mixture.
- Grease a 9X13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees till browned for 1 hour.
Made this for passover, it was easy and delicous, wouldn't make any changes. As I had plenty of guests, I prepared the recipe, up to adding the whipped eggwhites well in advance, then finished it off about an hour before we ate. Turned out great!
I made a half recipe of this last night as a test run for the upcoming weekend. It came out great!! I added a little bit of salt and pepper to the mixture before baking. The texture came out very light and the flavor was wonderful!