Sarah Chana's Note:
Another great recipe from my SIL. Very forgiving--can use cake meal, matzo meal, a combo. Stores well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and margarine.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating throughout.
- 3Mix together cake meal and potato starch (or don't bother), and add to wet stuff. Mix well.
- 4Mix in nuts and chips.
- 5Form 2 loaves (about 3" x 16") on cookie sheet (I line mine with parchment paper for ease of removal).
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 7Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and slice horizontally, cutting about 3/4 of the way through the loaf.
- 9Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Biscotti (aka Mock Mandel Bread)
Serving Size: 1 (1237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 103.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: