Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another great recipe from my SIL. Very forgiving--can use cake meal, matzo meal, a combo. Stores well.
- Cream together sugar and margarine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating throughout.
- Mix together cake meal and potato starch (or don't bother), and add to wet stuff. Mix well.
- Mix in nuts and chips.
- Form 2 loaves (about 3" x 16") on cookie sheet (I line mine with parchment paper for ease of removal).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice horizontally, cutting about 3/4 of the way through the loaf.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Very easy recipe and extremely yummy..everyone loved these..thanks so much for a delicious recipe