Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
In response to a request.
Make and share this Passover Bagels recipe from Food.com.
- Bring oil and water to a boil and remove from burner.
- Add dry ingredients, and then eggs, one at a time.
- After you have mixed completely, bake on a greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes at 375.
- I use a large spoon to measure the bagel mixture, and then use my fingers to put a hole in the middle to make it look like a real bagel.
- I usually double this recipe, but a single recipe makes about 18 small bagels.