1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
You would never know this is a Passover cake, it's so good. This is like a coffee cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, sugar and oil until mixture is light colored. Add cake meal and mix well.
- 2Pour half of batter into a lightly greased 8 or 9 inch baking pan.
- 3Pour half of the apples over the batter.
- 4Pour the rest of the batter over the apples and cover with the remaining apples.
- 5Mix walnuts, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon for topping; sprinkle over the apples.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours.
- 7Cool completely and store wrapped in Saran Wrap.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 28.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matzo cake meal