Top Review by Maito
I tasted this as I went, so added 25% less sugar and skipped the lemon (and tartaric acid) since the passion fruit was plenty tart on its own. Used this over french toast and it was delicious, very fresh.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water and sugar into saucepan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the passionfruit pulp, lemon juice and tartaric acid.
- Boil for another 3 minutes then take off heat.
- Strain out seeds and pulp, and pour the mixture into a clean bottle.
- Keep the bottle of sauce in the refrigerator and use it within a month.