Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my mother's recipes: simple and quick. A husband and kid pleaser!
- 3 ounces jelly powder, yellow (1 packet, 90 g)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can, 397 g)
- 12 passion fruit, ripe, pulp extracted
- Make up the jelly using 1 cup boiling water, stir to dissolve the powder, and then add about 3/4 cup cold water, i.e. less water than stated on packet.
- Leave jelly in a cold place until it starts to set and has the consistency of raw egg-white.
- Using a whisk or electric beater, whisk jelly until frothy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk in well.
- Add pulp from the passionfruit, stir in well, and let dessert set.
- Serve as is, or with whipped cream, ice cream or custard.