Passionfruit Summer Dessert
- Make up the jelly using 1 cup boiling water, stir to dissolve the powder, and then add about 3/4 cup cold water, i.e. less water than stated on packet.
- Leave jelly in a cold place until it starts to set and has the consistency of raw egg-white.
- Using a whisk or electric beater, whisk jelly until frothy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk in well.
- Add pulp from the passionfruit, stir in well, and let dessert set.
- Serve as is, or with whipped cream, ice cream or custard.