Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Skinny Food, The Australian Women's Weekly. You'll need four large passionfruit for this recipe. 2.9g fat and 212 cal per serving.
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄3 cup fresh passion fruit pulp
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- Preheat oven to moderate.
- Lightly grease four 1-cup (250ml) oven proof dishes/ramekins.
- Sprinkle insides of dishes even with caster sugar; shake away excess. Place dishes on oven tray.
- Whisk yolks, passionfruit pulp, liqueur and 2 tablespoons of the icing sugar in large bowl until mixture is combined.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add remaining icing suagar, beat until firm peaks form.
- Gently fold egg white mixture, in two batches, into passionfruit mixture; divide mixture among prepared ramekins/dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 12 minutes or until soufflés are puffed and browned lightly.
- Dust tops with extra sifted icing sugar; serve immediately.