Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
super easy and very yummy passionfruit pudding
Make and share this Passionfruit Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg yolks and half cup sugar till pale;.
- add rind, butter, flour, juice, milk.
- Beat whites till stiff; add half cup sugar.
- Mix slowly and carefully into the other mixture.
- Pour into an oven dish, or six small dishes.
- Place in a baking dish, place in a preheated oven to 200C;
- pour hot water into the baking dish till it's about half way up the dish with the pud in it.
- bake 50 minutes for a large pud; about 30 minutes for small ones. They should be golden brown but not burnt on top, and have separated into a light sponge on top with lots of creamy sauce underneath.
- Serve with cream and icecream.
These were very tasty! Our only complaint was that there was quite a bit more sauce than sponge. I used individual ramekins, and mine cooked in about 20 minutes. Thanks for posting!