Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Tropical and tasty variation on the classic Gimlet recipe. Perfect for Margarita fans who want to try something new.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bombay gin
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce passion fruit puree or 1 whole passion fruit
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 pinch of ground pinch pink peppercorns
- Build all ingredients with ice in a shaker.
- Shake hard for 45 seconds.
- Strain through sieve or tea strainer into chilled Martini/coupe glass or over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with Lime wheel.