Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Mindfood magazine. The recipe calls for fresh pineapple wedges to decorate. I subbed fresh passionfruit for the pulp out of a jar & used lemonade & it turned out great! (^o^)
- crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup passion fruit pulp (about 5 6 passionfruit)
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter sparkling water (or lemonade or soda water)
- Put ice in 8 tall glasses.
- Add 1 tbsp passionfruit pulp and ¼ cup pineapple juice to each glass.
- Top with mineral water.
- Cut pineapple into large slices if using and garnish drinks. Serve immediately.