Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are super quick to make and taste good too. You can use either plain or flavoured yoghurt.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 60 g butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup passion fruit pulp
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together until frothy.
- Add yoghurt and melted butter and mix well. Add the passionfruit, coconut and flour and mix gently.
- Fill muffin pans with the mixture and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden.
I expected these to be muffins, but, they are actually more like cakes. The had a lovely golden colour when done. But, if you want a muffin, don't make these, if you want cake do!
I just love muffins and these are so super quick n easy to put together. They produce a very light, moist and subtle flavoured muffin. I used European style yogurt and passionfruit pulp from a can (which had some seeds but not too many) Oh and I got 12 muffins from the mix...I guess if you wanted a muffin with more hieght you should scale down slightly but 12 produces a great size to add to the kids lunchbox.YUM!