Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found the idea online and then made some changes to make it my own.
Make and share this Passionfruit Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, soft
- 1⁄4 lb cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄8 lb powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons passion fruit pulp
- Beat the butter and cream cheese with mixer or whisk (good arm exercise) until light and fluffy.
- Gradually stir in the passionfruit pulp and powdered sugar.
- Adjust with more passionfruit pulp or powdered sugar to achieve the consistency you want.