This recipe is from Australia Women's Weekly. Can be topped with a cream cheese icing. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to moderate (180C/160C fan-forced).
- 2Line 12-hole standard muffin pan with paper cases.
- 3Beat butter, sugar, eggs and flour in small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until ingredients are just combined.
- 4Increase speed to medium, beat until mixture is changed to a paler colour.
- 5Stir in passionfruit pulp.
- 6Divide mixture among cases, smooth surface.
- 7Bake cakes about 20 minutes.
- 8Turn cakes onto wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passionfruit Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g