Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Australia Women's Weekly. Can be topped with a cream cheese icing. Yummy!
Make and share this Passionfruit Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to moderate (180C/160C fan-forced).
- Line 12-hole standard muffin pan with paper cases.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and flour in small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until ingredients are just combined.
- Increase speed to medium, beat until mixture is changed to a paler colour.
- Stir in passionfruit pulp.
- Divide mixture among cases, smooth surface.
- Bake cakes about 20 minutes.
- Turn cakes onto wire rack to cool.
These were good! I added 3/4 cup sugar since I knew the passionfruit would be really tart. It still was only lightly sweet, with a good passionfruit flavor. The texture is more of a muffin than a light cupcake. I got 8 small muffins out of this.