Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Passionfruit is my favourite. We are lucky enough to have a vine. Cordial can be made up to a week in advance.
- 8 passion fruit (about 3/4 cup of pulp)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 liter soda water, chilled
- Slice the passionfruit in half and spoon the pulp into a mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla, caster sugar and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the cordial into a clip-lock bottle and refrigerate until required.
- Serve with chilled soda water.
This cordial is so delicious, very refreshing and a great way to use the passion fruits from our vine!! Thank you for posting, Jewelies!