Passionfruit and Lemon Slice
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut and sugar. Add butter, stirring until combined.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, juice and passionfruit. Pour over base and bake for a further 10-12 minutes, until set.
- Cool in pan then chill until required. Serve cut into squares. Store, chilled, in an airtight container.