Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
found on the internet put here to do later.
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 125 g butter, melted
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 passion fruit pulp
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut and sugar. Add butter, stirring until combined.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, juice and passionfruit. Pour over base and bake for a further 10-12 minutes, until set.
- Cool in pan then chill until required. Serve cut into squares. Store, chilled, in an airtight container.
We really liked this - it was quick to make and quick to disappear from my fridge. Next time I will try to get a photo before everyone eats it!