Recipe by Bev
Add the ginger ale just before serving. From Cooking Light
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Hey Bev, this is a winner. Wow!! Served this at a Mexican themed pool party. Super easy to make. I think the addition of the passionfruit juice makes this extraordinarily good. Very sweet and fruity. My guests sure slurped it down. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 709.77 ml pineapple juice
- 236.59 ml white grape juice
- 236.59 ml passion fruit juice
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 750 ml bottle riesling wine or 750 ml bottleother slightly sweet white wine
- 340.19 g can ginger ale