Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Add the ginger ale just before serving. From Cooking Light
- 709.77 ml pineapple juice
- 236.59 ml white grape juice
- 236.59 ml passion fruit juice
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 750 ml bottle riesling wine or 750 ml bottleother slightly sweet white wine
- 340.19 g can ginger ale
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; chill.
- Add ginger ale, stirring gently.
Hey Bev, this is a winner. Wow!! Served this at a Mexican themed pool party. Super easy to make. I think the addition of the passionfruit juice makes this extraordinarily good. Very sweet and fruity. My guests sure slurped it down. Thanks for a great recipe.
This Sangria was a hit! It was the first thing to go at my party and becuase there isn't a lot of wine, I didn't have to worry about my guests being to drunk. I have had several requests for the reicpe form my guests.