Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Add the ginger ale just before serving. From Cooking Light
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 cup passion fruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle riesling wine or 1 (750 ml) bottleother slightly sweet white wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; chill.
- Add ginger ale, stirring gently.
Hey Bev, this is a winner. Wow!! Served this at a Mexican themed pool party. Super easy to make. I think the addition of the passionfruit juice makes this extraordinarily good. Very sweet and fruity. My guests sure slurped it down. Thanks for a great recipe.
This Sangria was a hit! It was the first thing to go at my party and becuase there isn't a lot of wine, I didn't have to worry about my guests being to drunk. I have had several requests for the reicpe form my guests.
Refreshing and light sangria, bit heavy on juices and light on alcohol content. I used ginger beer which gave it some extra zing.