Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and can be made with our without alcohol, it's up to you! Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 4 cups guava nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ice cube, if desired
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 7 1⁄2 ounces tequila or 7 1⁄2 ounces vodka (optional)
- Mix fruit drink and pineapple juice a large pitcher.
- Chill well.
- Add ice cubes, if desired.
- Then add the grenadine and liquor if desired.
- Pour into cocktail glasses or goblets to serve.
Awesome tasting and I did add the liquor
Thanks for sending recipe in