Recipe by J. Ko
I got this recipe from a friend of mine who is the manager of our local Starbuck's. It is now my children's favourite lemonade drink. Great with a shot of vodka for a more grown-up beverage.
- 3 tea bags (Tazo Passion Tea)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove tag and string from tea bags and place in a 2 qt pitcher. Pour in the boiling water and allow tea to steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add lemonade concentrate and orange extract, then top up pitcher with cold water.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours and serve over ice.