Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great summer fare! Orange pekoe tea is not flavored with orange. The name acually refers to the grade of tea, with orange pekoe consisting of leaves that are smaller than medium size, coarser pekoe leaves. From Southern Living magazine. Cook time is chill time.
- 6 cups boiling water
- 3 large family size orange pekoe tea bags (I use decaf)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup frozen passion fruit juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- Pour 6 cups boiling water over tea bags. Cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Chill 1 hour.
- Stir together chilled tea, cranberry juice, and juice concentrate. Serve over ice. Enjoy!
From Zaartag. I couldn't find the passion concentrate by itself, so I had to buy apple passion mango concentrate. I followed the recipe as it's written. The tea tastes good but it tastes like a juice more than a tea, but that may be because I couldn't get the passion concentrate by itself. Try it!