Recipe by mix'n vix'n
Something different :) From love at First Bite: the Complete Vampire Lover's Cookbook and of course I had to change a few things :)) not that it wasn't perfect before, but I am a creature of habit.
- 396.89 g can coconut milk, well chilled (do not shake)
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 476.27 g bottle passion fruit, concentrate
- 473.18 ml poundcake, cubed
- 236.59 ml toasted coconut, shredded
- 236.59 ml strawberry, rinsed and sliced
- 236.59 ml blueberries, rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully scoop out the thick top layer of coconut milk and put in a bowl. Don't use the coconut water at the bottom of the can.
- Beat milk until it thickens and resembles partially whipped heavy cream. Stir in condensed milk.
- fill the condensed milk can with the passion fruit concentrate and pour into the mixing bowl. Stir well to combine the milk and juice.
- Line the bottom of 6 serving cups with pound cake. Spoon in a layer of the passion fruit pudding. Next, add a layer of the fresh fruit. Continue to alternate layers until cup is full. Chill until pudding is firm.
- to serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut.