Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Something different :) From love at First Bite: the Complete Vampire Lover's Cookbook and of course I had to change a few things :)) not that it wasn't perfect before, but I am a creature of habit.
- Carefully scoop out the thick top layer of coconut milk and put in a bowl. Don't use the coconut water at the bottom of the can.
- Beat milk until it thickens and resembles partially whipped heavy cream. Stir in condensed milk.
- fill the condensed milk can with the passion fruit concentrate and pour into the mixing bowl. Stir well to combine the milk and juice.
- Line the bottom of 6 serving cups with pound cake. Spoon in a layer of the passion fruit pudding. Next, add a layer of the fresh fruit. Continue to alternate layers until cup is full. Chill until pudding is firm.
- to serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut.