the mix'n vix'n's Note:
Something different :) From love at First Bite: the Complete Vampire Lover's Cookbook and of course I had to change a few things :)) not that it wasn't perfect before, but I am a creature of habit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully scoop out the thick top layer of coconut milk and put in a bowl. Don't use the coconut water at the bottom of the can.
- 2Beat milk until it thickens and resembles partially whipped heavy cream. Stir in condensed milk.
- 3fill the condensed milk can with the passion fruit concentrate and pour into the mixing bowl. Stir well to combine the milk and juice.
- 4Line the bottom of 6 serving cups with pound cake. Spoon in a layer of the passion fruit pudding. Next, add a layer of the fresh fruit. Continue to alternate layers until cup is full. Chill until pudding is firm.
- 5to serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passion Pudding Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 85.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: