- 3 cups small ice cubes
- 1 cup passion fruit nectar
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 dash orange juice
- 1 dash coconut cream (optional)
- fresh passion fruit seeds, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice, passion fruit nectar, vodka, half-and-half, Cointreau, orange juice, and coconut cream, if using, in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust consistency by adding more ice or juice as needed.
- Garnish with passion fruit seeds, and serve immediately.