Recipe by Charlotte J
Serve this in a rocks glass or margarita glass if you blend it. This recipe came with the bottle of Chambord that I bought.
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 3⁄4 ounce passion fruit puree or 3⁄4 ounce passion fruit nectar
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 3 ounces homemade sour mix (Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients except Chambord in a blender.
- Add ice to the top of the liquid.
- Blend and pour into a margarita glass and drizzle the 1/2 shot of Chambord over top.
- Add ingredients to a ice filled shaker, shake and pour into ice filled rocks glass.