Recipe by Jess N
This is a fun drink for the kids! I use different types of fruit to mix it up a bit.
- 12 ounces passion fruit juice (frozen and concentrated)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- water, add when needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in an electric blender until sugar is dissolved.
- Then add more ice and water to bring volume to roughly 2 quarts.
- ** Note: if fresh passion fruit can be obtained, a far superior juice can be made in the following manner:.
- For 2 quarts of juice, use the pulp of 4-6 fruit.
- Cut fruit in half, scoop out pulp including the seeds.
- Add pulp, sugar, ice and enough water to make 2 quarts.
- Strain juice in order to remove pulverized seeds.