Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe works with other juices also!
- 1 -11 1⁄2 ounce passion fruit juice concentrate (frozen)
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package pectin
- 3 cups water
- Measure juice into a 6-8 quart saucepot.
- Add 3 cups water and stir.
- Measure sugar and set aside.
- Stir Fruit Jell pectin into juice and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- At once stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, one that cannot be stirred down.
- Stirring constantly, boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam
- Immediately ladle into hot glass jars, leaving ½-inch head space.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling bath water.
- Makes 7/8-ouince jars.