Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Greg Harrington of the "Dos Caminos SoHo" restaurant, NYC. It was printed in the June 2, 2003 issue of NY Magazine ("Italian Summer Pleasures from Antipasto to Gelato").
- 7 1⁄2 ounces of 100% blue-agave tequila (such as Sauza Hornitos)
- 6 ounces passion fruit puree
- 18 ounces ginger beer (recipe not given)
- 4 1⁄2 ounces Cointreau liqueur
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish
- Mix together tequila, passion fruit puree, ginger beer, Cointreau and lime juice in a pitcher.
- Pour into highball glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with lime slices.