1/1 Photo of Passion Fruit Cookie Bars
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #665035's Note:
Really simple recipe that can be embellished with your favorite ingredients such as chocolate chips or shredded coconut. Did a similar version except used store-bought sugar cookies to use as the crust. Substitute your favorite jam, jelly or preserve to make it your own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 2Stir together flour, sugar, pecans, and egg in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- 3Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Stir passion fruit jelly to soften; carefully spread over crumb mixture in pan. Crumble reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- 5Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passion Fruit Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 47.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g