Recipe by Sherrie-pie
My mother used to make this in the 60's. Delicious then and still so, now. It's perfect for when it's too hot to bake.
- 1 (200 g) packetrich tea biscuits or 1 (200 g) packetnice biscuits
- 1 (300 g) can condensed milk
- 1 cup of boiled water
- 8 passion fruit (or 2 small cans)
- lemon jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 20 cm (8inch) dish.
- Line it with a layer of biscuits.
- If using fresh grenadilla, put the pulp and seeds in a microwave container. Zap for a couple of minutes in the microwave to break down any enzymes.
- Dissolve the jelly with the boiling water.
- Add the condensed milk and the grenadilla pulp.
- Smooth it on top of the biscuits.
- If you wish, you could add a layer of biscuit crumbs to give a crust.
- Refridgerate for a few hours or overnight.