Recipe by yummykaz
This is called passing out chicken in our house. Everytime I make it my husband eats too much and passes out! Thi sis his favorite dish!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or 3 -5 crushed cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) jarof your favorite mild salsa or 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 cup oil
- 1⁄8 cup rice vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate boneless chicken breasts in Marinade, 1st 4 ingedients for several hours.
- Slice up two red and yellow bell peppers into thin slices.
- Also slice up one medium size onion into sliver thin slices.
- Prepare sauce in blender, the next 4 ingredients, on very low, mix and heat in microwave 2-3 minutes.
- To prepare:.
- Grill chicken breasts on the stove in a pan with some of the marinade.
- Grill till almost done.
- Put in a glass dish and cover with foil, put in 200 degree oven.
- While the chicken is grilling, boil up pasta water and put one pound of Angel hair in to cook.
- In the same pan you grilled the chicken, put a bit of olive oil and saute till soft the bell peppers and onions.
- Drain the pasta.
- Slice chicken in long diagonal strips.
- Put pasta in large bowl.
- Pour any chicken juices onto pasta.
- Pour Salsa sauce on and mix up the pasta with sauce.
- Put chicken strips, and vegetable strips on top.
- I often add a few diced black olives too.
- Can be Kosher if margarine is used instead of butter in marinade.
- Serve-- enjoy-- pass out!