1/1 Photo of Pasquale Spaghetti
Reggie's Mom's Note:
This is a recipe I cut from the TV Guide almost 20 years ago! Anyone remember Pasquale's cooking show? I believe the actual name of this recipe was "piccola polpetta" which means small meatball. This makes a very nice light, thin sauce which is simply delicious. To keep it simple or in off season you can substitute a can of tomatoes in place of the fresh but in season the sauce is devine with the fresh tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine meat, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and chili powder. Form into quite small sized meatballs.
- 2Heat oil in frypan, brown meatballs, add onion and garlic. When browned, add tomatoes, chicken broth, wine and tomato paste. Simmer 30 minutes.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Serve over thin spaghetti al dente.
- 5Top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasquale Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.5
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 446.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 23.7 g