Recipe by Tiffanee
This is such a fun way to eat pizza. The first time I tried it I did not even realize that the crust was made out of spaghetti. It is really easy to make and fills you up quick. Use what you like to top it with, but keep in mind what goes well with spaghetti. For example I tried ham and pineapple and it was not very good.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ What an unusual way to do up a 'pizza!' I used my homemade Jo Mamma's spaghetti sauce (with sausage) & topped it off with the mozzarella cheese ~ OUTSTANDING! Thanks for posting this!
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (what you like)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- sliced pepperoni or cooked hamburger or cooked sausage
- mushroom (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break spaghetti into 2" pieces.
- In a large pan cook according to directions and cool.
- In a large bowl beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in milk, cheese, garlic salt and salt.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir until well combined.
- Grease a cookie sheet (10 1/2 x 15 1/2) and spread spaghetti mixture in it.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread spaghetti sauce evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle cheese, meat and other toppings on top.
- Return to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut and serve.