Recipe by Feeding my Family
Trying to find parve alternatives locally where I live can be frustrating. Ordering it online can be cost prohibitive. I want a solution that did not come out of a chemistry lab, doesn't cost more than gold, and doesn't taste parve. I used this with Chocolate Orange Pavlova and it got rave reviews.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
I don't know what parve is, but I was looking for a dairy free sub. for whipping cream for my chicken recipe. I used 1/4 coconut oil and 1/4 cup almond milk, nothing else. It turned out well and was easy with the immersion blender. Thanks.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour soy milk and 1/4 c canola oil into a mixing bowl.
- Mix with an immersion blender. (If you don't have an immersion blender, you can mix this in a blender.).
- Slowly add the rest of the oil as you continue to blend.
- You can drizzle in some more oil if you need to thicken it up.
- Blend in the maple syrup and vanilla extract.