Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mung dal, soaked in water for 1/2 an hour
- 2 green chilies
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- Drain the moogdal and grind with the other ingredients into a smooth paste using very little water in a food processor.
- This is then eaten with Rice and a little Ghee.
- It can also be used as a side dish for Chappatis.
Hi You can also make this thogayal with Toor dhal instead of moong dhal add red chillies and also add some coconut which will taste better.