Recipe by Lennie
Kick up your salsa with tequila!
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Thanks Lennie!! I have been searching for a great salsa recipe and I have found that in yours. The tequila adds just the right kick. The combination of the fresh ingredients makes for a wonderful flavor sensation. Two thumbs way up!!
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped, seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced green pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced