Recipe by Karenm3
Easy and surprisingly good, I had it at a party once and had to ask for the recipe. It is always a hit
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packagepillsbury crescent roll dough
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- red onion, chopped fine
- broccoli, sm pieces
- cauliflower, sm pieces
- shredded cheddar cheese (you can substitute your favorite raw veggies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a cookie sheet and pinch the seams together to make a square flat surface, bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix together salad dressing with cream cheese and milk to a nice creamy texture. Spread on top crust add topping and cover with shredded cheese.
- Please tell me what you think.