Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was lunch the day after a game-day dinner at my house. The ingredients I used were leftovers from my antipasto tray, but you could use the same idea for a sandwich using any snack-tray holdovers in the fridge.
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese spread (I used spinach & artichoke)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach
- 1 strip pickled grilled zucchini, diced
- 1⁄4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 green olives, sliced
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 1 ounce gouda cheese
- 1 flour tortilla
- Spread tortilla with cream cheese spread.
- Arrange spinach leaves in straight line down center of tortilla.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Sprinkle with zucchini, artichokes and olives.
- Roll tortilla tightly, burrito style.
- Serve at room temperature.
Loved this combination, made for great wraps - but then I am very fond of marinated artichoke hearts! Other then not having the strip of grilled zucchini on hand I made as posted and loved every bite.
This was a wonderful recipe! I have 3 children and wraps are a huge hit in my house. They loved these - even with the yucky veggies in it. Made for Spring PAC 2008