Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Meatballs: Combine meatball ingredients and shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Set aside.
- Sauce: In a saucepan, combine sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add meatballs to sauce, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Can also be baked in oven at 325 for 30 minutes.
They were okay but I felt there was too much sauce. I think this recipe needs a little help. It didn't get rave reviews when I served them last night.