Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was passed on to me from my mother. I'm not sure of its origin. I love this recipe because it is very fast to make and when taken to family functions, party's, etc. I never come home with leftovers. Everyone loves it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packageortega taco seasoning mix (dry or powder)
Portions measured and added to your liking
- lettuce (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- green onion (optional)
- green pepper (optional)
- Mexican blend cheese (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl blend the following ingredients: Cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise.
- Stir in dry Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Spread in 9x13-inch pan and top with any/all of the optional ingredients listed above.
- Portions should be to your liking-- put on as little or as much as you would like.
- Serve with Tostitos white corn chips!
Very good dip recipe. The only thing I did different was substitute about a 1/2 cup of salsa in place of the mayo to jazz it up a little bit. It's a very easy recipe with great results. I will be making this one again. Thank you!!!!