Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
Your guests will never have to know that these elegant pinwheels only took half an hour to make. These easy appetizers start off with refrigerated pizza crust stuffed with a cheese mixture comprised of Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. From the Simple 1-2-3 Easy Appetizers cookbook. Note: I wasn't sure about the size of the soup mix packages so I just guessed them to be 2 ounces.
Top Review by Faeanne
This is an awesome, yet easy to make appetizer. I served it last year at my annual cookie exchange and everyone couldn't stop eating them. It's now become part of our regular menu.
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix or 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesrefrigerated pizza crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F In medium bowl combine all ingredients except pizza crusts; set aside.
- Unroll pizza crusts, then top evenly with filling. Roll, starting at longest side, jelly-roll style. Cut into 32 rounds. If rolled pizza crust is too soft to cut, refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- On baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, arrange rounds cut side down. Bake, uncovered, 13 minutes or until golden brown.