Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Watch them perform their famous dissapearing trick.
- 12 medium fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted margarine, divided
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 slice low-sodium bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems; set aside.
- Place mushrooms cavity side-up on baking sheet.
- Melt 1½ Tablespoons margarine in small skillet.
- Add mushroom stems, celery, onion and All-Purpose Original Blend.
- Saute until golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix bread crumbs, bacon, and sour cream.
- Spoon lightly into mushroom caps.
- Mix remaining ½ Tablespoon melted margarine and lemon juice.
- Drizzle over stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
These muchrooms are quick, fool-proof and DELICIOUS! My fiancee is a fan of anything mushroom, but these stopped him in his tracks. They came out moist and delicious, and disappeared as promised! These are a staple in our house for gatherings now, thank you!