Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These snack squares are a huge hit at work and parties - they are very easy to make, and easy to enjoy!
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- Melt butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add the mini-mallows and microwave until smooth, stirring frequently.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, combine the M&M's, Chex, and pretzels.
- Pour the mallow mixture over the Chex mixture, and stir to coat (will be a little messy and gooey!) Pour (or rather, plop) entire works into a 9x13 pan and spread it so it is even.
- I spray the pan with Pam so they're easier to remove later.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
These are dee-licious!!!! They are a huge hit! Great for a crowd. Perfect sweet/salty treat.