Recipe by mnrhogan
A favorite snack for any party
Top Review by teresas
This is so yummy...I thought I had regular velveeta cheese but mine was the mexican one...so I omitted the pizza seasoning because the cheese was spicy enough...with that said please read through the recipe because you will need some additional items...I also cut the recipe way down...there's just two of us...but we sure did enjoy it...thanks for posting it...made for Spring PAC 2013 =)
- 1 (2 lb) ground beef
- 1 (1 lb) Velveeta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons pizza seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain.
- Cube cheese and add to meat.
- Stir until cheese is melted, add rest of ingredients.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread on small rye bread slices and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- If you don't have pizza seasoning mix:.
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregeno,1 teaspoon garlic salt, 2 teaspoon instant onion, 1 tablesoon dried parsley flakes.