Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great appetizer for a cocktail party or small get together.
- 1 lb shrimp, raw shelled deveined and tails removed
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lb bacon, cut in half
- pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon roasted red pepper
- Place shrimp and dressing in a ziplock bag and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook bacon until almost done but NOT crisp.
- Remove shrimp from marinade but reserve marinade for basting.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a shrimp and tuck a jalapeno inside the bundle; secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat until all shrimp are used.
- Place shrimp bundles on a cookie sheet, brush with some marinade and broil for 3-4 minute.
- Turn, brush with marinade and broil for 2-3 minutes more.
- Serve with dipping sauce.