Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe I got from my wonderful neighbour Ardie. You may think it is a little bothersome to make as you have to start two nights before the party, but I find it makes party prep all that much easier. Unsure of the serving size as I always have many appetizers at a party.
- 1 loaf white bread (unsliced)
- 4 eggs (hard boiled diced fine)
- 2 green onions
- 2 (6 ounce) cans shrimp
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 cup celery (diced fine)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Cut crust off of loaf and slice 1/2" thick.
- Butter both sides of the bread lightly, cut into cubes.
- Place bread, eggs and onions in a bag overnight.
- In the morning add seafood, celery and mayonnaise.
- Put into a fish mold or bowl and chill 24 hours.