1/1 Photo of Party Sangria!
Fiesta drinks! If you'd like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice. However, remember that the best Sangrias are chilled around 24 hours, allowing the flavors to really marinate into each other.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 1 orange (cut into wedges)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice (you can also use lemonade)
- 3 ounces gin (optional, you can also use triple sec tip ( 1 shot = 1 1/2 oz)
- 1 cup raspberries (you can also strawberries and may use thawed or frozen berries)
- 2 cups pineapple (you can use an 8 oz can of diced pineapples with juice)
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1Pour wine into a large pitcher
- 2Squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon, orange and lime into the wine.
- 3Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible)
- 4Add pineapple, sugar, orange juice and gin
- 5Chill overnight.
- 6Add ginger ale, berries and ice just before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Sangria!
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g