My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pancake mix with 1¼ cups milk, 1 tablespoon butter and egg in bowl.
- 2Stir lightly until just mixed.
- 3Pour 1/3 cup batter onto hot, lightly butter griddle.
- 4Bake until set.
- 5Turn to brown other side.
- 6Continue until all batter is gone.
- 7Set pancakes aside.
- 8Sauté onion and celery in ¼ cup butter in skillet until tender.
- 9Blend in flour and salt to make smooth paste.
- 10Add 2¼ cups milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- 11Remove form heat.
- 12Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- 13Set aside 11/3 cups sauce.
- 14Add salmon and peas to sauce in pan, heating and stirring until hot and blended.
- 15Spread pancakes with salmon mixture and roll up.
- 16Place in 9x11-inch baking dish.
- 17Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 18Reheat reserved sauce to pour over crepes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Salmon Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 1074.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: