Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups salmon
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas
- Combine pancake mix with 1¼ cups milk, 1 tablespoon butter and egg in bowl.
- Stir lightly until just mixed.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto hot, lightly butter griddle.
- Bake until set.
- Turn to brown other side.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- Set pancakes aside.
- Sauté onion and celery in ¼ cup butter in skillet until tender.
- Blend in flour and salt to make smooth paste.
- Add 2¼ cups milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- Remove form heat.
- Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Set aside 11/3 cups sauce.
- Add salmon and peas to sauce in pan, heating and stirring until hot and blended.
- Spread pancakes with salmon mixture and roll up.
- Place in 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reheat reserved sauce to pour over crepes.